- Log Into Research Square: Access your account by logging in at Research Square here.
- Select a Manuscript: From your dashboard, choose an existing article. You can also start a new draft here.
- Navigate to Language Quality: In the sidebar, click on the 'Language Quality' page for your chosen manuscript.
- Check Compatibility: If your manuscript is compatible with Curie, please wait while Curie finishes checking your document.
- Activate Curie: Click on 'Try Curie For Free' to proceed.
- Login to Curie: You will be redirected to the Curie platform to log in or create a new account.
- Finalize Connection: Once logged in, your Curie account will automatically be connected to your Research Square account. A notification will alert you if the connection is unsuccessful.
- Use Curie: Return to the 'Language Quality' page on Research Square to download your edited manuscript.
Note: While linking your Research Square account to Curie is always possible, please ensure that your Curie account has access to editing through a valid subscription to be able to download edited documents on Research Square.
If you wish to disconnect your Curie account from Research Square, please contact us at email@example.com. Our support team will assist you with the process.