In Review Service
Submitting a Preprint Directly to Research Square
- I opted into preprinting during my journal submission. Do I need to submit to Research Square directly?
- What does it cost to submit my manuscript to Research Square?
- How do I submit a preprint?
- What article types do you accept?
- What checks will my manuscript undergo before it is posted?
- How long will it take for my preprint to be posted?
Updating/Modifying a Preprint
- How do I submit a new version of my preprint?
- Can I withdraw or remove my preprint from the platform?
- There are issues with the author list on my preprint. How can I update this?
- How can I make changes/corrections to my preprint?
- My manuscript has been published. Can this be reflected on my preprint?
- What will happen if my paper is ultimately rejected from the journal I submit to?
Considerations for Future Journal Submissions
- Can I continue submitting my manuscript to another journal while the preprint is posted?
- Will my preprint show up on similarity checks and be considered plagiarism?
- Where do I locate the preprint policies for a journal I would like to submit to?
- What do I do if I have been rejected by a journal because of the presence of my preprint?